Any other UK bride to be's??

Options
Hi, I'm new to this site. I'm getting married in May and am trying to lose a bit of weight for this. Just wondered if there were any other UK brides on here and if so when are you getting married?
Lozga xx

Replies

• jaycee76
    jaycee76 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hello

I am getting married 7th April 2012.

I was ment to wed on 17th December 2010, but it was a nightmare busy year so we decided in July to postpone (and I am so glad we did lol)

Good luck

Jaycee x
  • sophia_uk
    sophia_uk Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in 2012!
  • snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Me too!

Getting married 17.02.12- want to lose a couple of stone before then.

I need to be careful I don't lose more than a couple of dress sizes though or my wedding dress won't fit! Nightmare!

Where are you guys getting married?
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married 21/04/12 and I think this is the first time I've referred to myself as a bride to be, which is odd. I'm just trying to get back down to my "happy weight" in general rather than specifically for the wedding.

Oops, and I'm getting married in Perthshire, Scotland
  • orangesauce1
    Options
    Hi, we have discussed getting married next year in mexico, I am trying to lose 2 stone anyway and now am even more desperate to.

Am looking for some supportive weight loss buddies to help me and vice versa. Please feel free to add me as a friend x
  • jenblwr
    jenblwr Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi, I'm engaged, but we haven't set a date yet...but I definitely want to lose some weight before we do get married!

Congrats to all you brides to be!
  • youngbride2011
    Options
    hey! I am getting married Oct 15th 2011 and could do with losing a stone but not doing very well at the moment.... feel free to add me if you want! xx