Weakest Temptation

Options
Chronicle113
Chronicle113 Posts: 205 Member
Hello. I know on everyone's journey to losing weight, we always have an obstacle to overcome or some indulgence to certain foods during our path of losing weight. I know my weakest in terms of food is pizza and spaghetti. It's something we all have and there's nothing wrong with weakness in terms of discipline. There's always substitutes to our favorite foods. What I want to know is what is your weakest temptations in terms of food?

Replies

• Hola_Heirika
    Options
    ok well if Im understanding correctly .. like the worst ( but best tasting food to me) food I love? I would have to say pizza with lots of cheese and Ben & Jerrys ice cream in strawberry cheesecake. Those gram crackers inside are amazing!!!
  • clairetomkinson84
    clairetomkinson84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I would love one of the Indian Takeout meals we used to get. I worked out that my usual meal was 10,883kj so it wasn't really worth it to me. Haven't had it in over a month.
  • affeymoreco
    affeymoreco Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    fries, buger, pizza.
  • BeautifulSoul705
    BeautifulSoul705 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE
  • BayAreaJunkE
    BayAreaJunkE Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Crown Royal.. smh
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    carbs really....potatoes, crisps, crisps and more crisps, chips, bread (lashing of butter on toast) OH and cheese. :flowerforyou:
  • Fig_1946
    Fig_1946 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Buttered toast. YUM!!!
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Cheese, peanut butter... CHOCOLATE!!! :love:
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    carbs really....potatoes, crisps, crisps and more crisps, chips, bread (lashing of butter on toast) OH and cheese. :flowerforyou:
    *drools on self* :love: I really shouldn't be reading this!!! Crisp sandwich...with white bread and Dairylea! STOP IT!!! :sad:
  • rimi_naushad
    rimi_naushad Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    1)Ice cream
    2)Chocolate
    3)Pizza

now i jst wanna go and eat one of them :(
  • jtm4210
    jtm4210 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Cream teas with loads of proper clotted cream and buttery scones
    Fish and chips
    Spaghetti carbonara
    Pizza - especially Domino's Dominator crust
    Black pudding, fried eggs and bacon on soda bread with ketchup
    Chocolate brownies

This list could go on for ever... :(
  • nezbit88
    nezbit88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You read my mind.
  • MissBounceUK
    MissBounceUK Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    For me it's Cadbury chocolate (particularly Marvellous Creations Cookie Nut Crunch - yummmm!!!) - also rather partial to oatmeal and raisin cookies, particularly when they're warm straight from the oven!
  • affeymoreco
    affeymoreco Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    For me it's Cadbury chocolate (particularly Marvellous Creations Cookie Nut Crunch - yummmm!!!) - also rather partial to oatmeal and raisin cookies, particularly when they're warm straight from the oven!
    stop it!! I don't want to have a cheat/ treat meal anytime soon.
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    For me it is pizza or bakery sweets......cupcakes are my favorite :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    sugar
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Hello. I know on everyone's journey to losing weight, we always have an obstacle to overcome or some indulgence to certain foods during our path of losing weight. I know my weakest in terms of food is pizza and spaghetti. It's something we all have and there's nothing wrong with weakness in terms of discipline. There's always substitutes to our favorite foods. What I want to know is what is your weakest temptations in terms of food?

chocolate...but I don't substitue it ever...I eat my chocolate.
  • ShelbyReade
    ShelbyReade Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Pizza and potato chips.
  • BarbieFromHellx
    BarbieFromHellx Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Alcohol, without a doubt :(
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Bacon, Ice cream and fresh baked breads & pastries... I don't substitute them I just find a way to make them fit