Newly

Options
Helllo all,
I heard about this site from my friend last night so I decided to come and check it out. I have had a bit of an up and down (mostly up :)) struggle with my weight just about my whole life. This is my second year working as nurse and I get chance to see first hand the real health effects of obesity. I really feel like I am ready to change. Diets and I don't do well, so this has to be a complete life change. I have been reading some of the blogs and I think that this is a fabulous site. Good luck and God bless in your weight loss journey;)

Replies

• dboylen
    dboylen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I am the same just 7 months ago i was down to 294 then my wife had our daughter and i just let myself go and now i am 371 but i love this site this was the first time on here last night. U can do this u will loss whatever weight u want.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    This is definitely the right place to start. I agree, this is a lifestyle change, not some diet. I've never been the type to watch what I eat, nonetheless measure my food but it's working for me and I'm feeling great!

Good luck to you!