Replies

• Lolly13
    Lolly13 Posts: 35
    Options
    I have just a couple here and there
  • krebsi
    krebsi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    No im not into tattoos. Don't really see the point in getting them.

:laugh:
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    <
    Umm yep!

This was my 2nd, done last weekend! My first is on my right shoulder blade...
  • BarbieFromHellx
    BarbieFromHellx Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I have one on my thigh, calf, foot, ribs, back and a few pieces on my right arm which I'm working on making into a full sleeve :)
    Only degenerates and criminals get tattoos.

*vanish*

I have no words for this level of stupidity. I have a lot of colourful, girly pieces and I'm a criminology university student and I've been a support worker for special needs students in the past. Hardly a "criminal" am I :laugh:
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I have one on my thigh, calf, foot, ribs, back and a few pieces on my right arm which I'm working on making into a full sleeve :)

*vanish*

I have no words for this level of stupidity. I have a lot of colourful, girly pieces and I'm a criminology university student and I've been a support worker for special needs students in the past. Hardly a "criminal" am I :laugh:

Seems you're getting a lot of abuse today.... Must be all those tattoo's and that alcohol problem you have! :wink: :drinker:
  • Ryderod
    Ryderod Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is one of seven I currently have, tattoos are always a work in progress!
    My latest is this scorpion:

14o94ex.jpg
  • BarbieFromHellx
    BarbieFromHellx Posts: 758 Member
    Options

*vanish*

Seems you're getting a lot of abuse today.... Must be all those tattoo's and that alcohol problem you have! :wink: :drinker:

I know haha! What a rebellious deviant member of society I am! My first day of proper posting and this is how MFP welcomes me :laugh: :laugh:

*vanish*

Sarcasm isn't always easy to perceive but I don't think he was serious.

Actually I don't think so either...but I'm dopey and can't detect sarcasm usually haha. Blonde problems :P
  • augustah
    augustah Posts: 9
    Options
    I have 4. No plans for another at the moment...
  • MuscleHeadNerd74
    MuscleHeadNerd74 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    warning tattoos are addicting...:) **** ya they are, just lacking the funds:(
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have 10 :)
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Nope. Not a one.
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Just one so far. I got it when I was at my lowest weight last year (so after a huge weight loss). I have wanted more from that moment on. They are addictive but gotta have the funds to get them. Right now working to get back to my lowest weight again. May reward myself with either another tat or a piercing.
  • ximenia
    ximenia Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have 2, one on my right should and one on the back of my neck. I plan on getting more but need to save up as I want to go to a very good artist and they are pricey lol.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    yessssssssssss i do on my neck and arms
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Yup, slowly working on 2 half sleeves. Pics in my profile.
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    lots
  • hateclashofclans
    Options
    aww snap! @LaMalificent, LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you think! you read my mind!:laugh:
  • mkflores7035
    Options
    HECK YES....I LOVE THEM WISH I COULD HAVE MORE
  • hateclashofclans
    Options
    k just to clarify, my holla to LaMalificent was for the chuck Norris.....im still LMAOing.....
  • PinkInkAngel
    PinkInkAngel Posts: 29 Member
    Options

*vanish*

22xm9y.gif

second that! POW... harsh .... guess it is a crime to be an individual