fast food "bye bye"

Options
My favorite fast food is taco bell and There is one right down the street from my work and it is dangerous !! I am challanging myself to not eat it for 1 month and see how I feel after that..I have been told if you dont or do something for 30 days it becomes a habit hopefully it works for food cravings as well
:bigsmile:

Replies

• BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Just wait until the first time you have it after staying away and eating healthier for a month. It will taste like garbage. A few weeks ago I had an early morning dentist's appt so I held off on breakfast until after and got a fruit smoothie from McDonald's, my first fast food trip in months. It tasted all metallic and my tongue tingled for hours! yuk :(
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I've committed to one week without eating out...I'll join you in our quest to squash the fast food industry
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    It was so hard for me to.cut out fast food! Good luck! Now its easy for me. The first quarter pounder I had in months tasted so good but got me so sick and I felt so horrible!
  • back2theIslandbody
    Options
    OK GOOD !! that is what i hope will happen.. then i will move onto another place !!! thanks for the reply !!!
  • jenn33
    jenn33 Posts: 2
    Options
    one of the hardest parts of trying to eat healthy has been giving up my taco bell. i know it's horrible for you, but it's so yummy. and mtyhusband doesn't care what he eats so he is still eating it around me. but i will be strong, i will not give in! :happy:
  • back2theIslandbody
    Options
    So far so good I have gone actually 9 days with out taco bell and so far so good !!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I ate at Wendy's yesterday...ordered the potato with broccoli...better than the burger, fries and cola
  • back2theIslandbody
    Options
    you do have a point.. and that sounds so goood .. i love there potatoes...