Options
13»

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I used to use 1MR and the stuff made me exceptionally happy! haha

I use dfine8 and I feel it doesn't really do anything for me =/

but surely anything that doesn't come straight from the ground in to your stomach can't be good for you. They're all made in labs so that can't be good.

naturalistic fallacy
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way about pre-workout as almost any other supplement.

Most people don't need them and should spend more time/energy on cleaning up their diet to meet their goals and just working harder rather than buying stuff.

But I also believe this is Merica and people can spend their money on whatever they want.

I'm not opposed to them in general- but fundamentally I just think people should show up and work. apparently that's a long lost trait.
  • rkaid
    rkaid Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm probably just retarded but i find I over-exert myself taking stimulants pre workout.
    Years ago, Iv damaged a bicep, bunged my back etc.
    Get some caff into me and some workout music, its all over :D
    Hahaha I pulled a muscle here and there due to over exerting myself. I think I rather over exert than feel like I have a 500 lb boulder on my back without my preworkout though! :/

Maybe not if the injury stops you from eating / training :D
  • trisha986
    trisha986 Posts: 139
    Options
    I'm probably just retarded but i find I over-exert myself taking stimulants pre workout.
    Years ago, Iv damaged a bicep, bunged my back etc.
    Get some caff into me and some workout music, its all over :D
    Hahaha I pulled a muscle here and there due to over exerting myself. I think I rather over exert than feel like I have a 500 lb boulder on my back without my preworkout though! :/

Maybe not if the injury stops you from eating / training :D

Good Point! I haven't been seriously injured yet to the point where I'm out more than a couple of days from the gym, thankfully!
  • WildCatClimbs
    WildCatClimbs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've used the Gnarly Pump from Gnarly Nutrition and it was ok..but I prefer two shots of espresso and a banana. If I am pretty awake and energetic I skip the espresso all together and just have water and a banana :)
  • lucas110783
    Options
    I am using the cheapest and most powerfull option on the market.
    It works perfect for me. I sleep usualy 4-6 hour/day, working nights and always do exercises after work.
    I am mixing 3-4 tea spons of coffee with glas of Coca Cola Zero or Diet.
    I realy would recomend this drink. I don't know if its healthy but at least you know the ingriedients.