Just outta' curiosity...we're all adults here..How many calo

Options
First of all I'm not a perv' & I know I'm not the only one who's wondering that question, not that we're gonna start logging that in on our diaries, lol, but I am curious, & like I said we're all adults here

Replies

• andreadawn1012
    andreadawn1012 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    LOL! Better wear your heart rate monitor next time to see how many you burn! bahahaha
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Your question cut off in the title but I can only assume you're talking about calories burned during sex. I've heard a lot of people log it as "dancing" or 'cleaning' or something along those lines. Like anything, it's a different burn for everyone. It really depends on how much energy your exerting during the deed. Lots of people have joked about wearing a HRM during lol
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I don't log it, rather just consider it a bonus burn ;) The subject has become quite the joke with ym hubby though, LOL
  • MamboGyrl
    MamboGyrl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Excellent point! Agreed, we are all big peeps. I like that someone else put it under dancing... MOREOVER, my husband WOULD LOVE that I put this into my daily cardio routine!!
  • luvinlifesst
    Options
    My fiance and I was wondering why it wasn't in here also this past weekend.....would make sense if it was...depending on which position...depends on the amount you burn verses him....:blushing:
  • snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I've wondered the same thing! lol I think I was going to choose Yoga but didn't in the end :)
  • ctchicky
    Options
    I don't have an answer for you but I will tell you that I was very sexually active with a partner about 3 years ago (I mean, like pretty daily) and I lost about 20 pounds. So I do think, as a previous poster put it, that it depends how much you put into the deed. If you just lay there you won't get much out of it - either way :)
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    LOVE THUS THREAD! :)
  • KayakDeb
    Options
    My brother was teasing his wife, who had been on a get-in-shape kick - that he was willing to help her burn a "lot of calories" (wink wink) I have a little electronic calorie-and-exercise calculator, and according to it - my sis in law was going to burn 16 calories....LOL!! She told Mr Smart guy that she was better off vacuuming :-)
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your input, & yes as a matter of fact I do have a calorie/heart rate monitor, lol, & I also see that it's not listed on the exercise list, but we know when we burn some just to keep in mind & low key ; ], keep up the good job on losing weight & I am looking for friends for support & fitness tips so if ya' want to add
  • LauraLye4
    Options
    Hahahaha! I was just wondering the same thing! I logged it as stair climbing...lol. Me and my hubby were joking about it because we both remembered the Special K bar commercial..."90 cal...same as 20min of a little somethin', somthin'" Lol. :p