new canadian too

Options
samgig
samgig Posts: 25 Member
i just turned 53 and after all my years of throwing money into many many diets i have decided to go on my own and give it my all.
i live in ottawa, ontario and heard about this site from a friend who said it is good and easy to use.
i have been trying this site for a bit to get used to it and i love it ....so this is my year for success. i have about 50 lbs to lose and i
hope i can do it .
Good luck to all of you out there just starting out...maybe we can do this journey together.

Replies

• michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    my best friend lives in ottawa :)

good luck to u from sudbury,ont :)

feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • roboray
    roboray Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i just turned 53 and after all my years of throwing money into many many diets i have decided to go on my own and give it my all.
    i live in ottawa, ontario and heard about this site from a friend who said it is good and easy to use.
    i have been trying this site for a bit to get used to it and i love it ....so this is my year for success. i have about 50 lbs to lose and i
    hope i can do it .
    Good luck to all of you out there just starting out...maybe we can do this journey together.

Here from Toronto I have 40 to go!!
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    You can do it. Never give up and always push yourself harder and further. But most importantly enjoy the journey and don't get discouraged when you mess up or when you hit a plateau.
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hello from Winnipeg, welcome to the site.
  • labrat26
    labrat26 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi from 1 hour west of Ottawa.....you have come to the right place....soooo much support and encouragement.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I am 52, and I need to lose 35+, so we can buddy up, and support each other.
    cheers,
    Lianne
  • hummingbird47
    Options
    Good luck! I am a new member too and I have had the same issues.Please add me as a friend if you would like to.
  • hummingbird47
    Options
    I'm 47 and from NC.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
    I live in Ontario too in the Niagara Region.
    You can add me as a friend too and we can
    all motivate each other. I am struggling
    now with continued weight loss so I
    need some motivation too. :bigsmile:
  • WeightLossTrek
    Options
    Hello from Toronto

Good Luck
  • kbefit
    kbefit Posts: 116
    Options
    Glad to have you!