i am new and need friends

Options
Hi all i have now started the journey to get my life back and get healthy for me and my friends and family.
i hate being referred to as the large chap but customers who use our shop.
so i need some friends to help out and will me on.
thanks all.

Replies

• nrobenolt
    nrobenolt Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    welcome! we are all on some kind of journey feel free to add me!
  • elr0ndo
    elr0ndo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you got a friend in me homie i believe in you, my instructor in karate used to call me a big fellow and you know its not the nicest thing to say
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add my to your friends list.
  • brosis85
    brosis85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like ....

Instagram @brosis85
  • ashleyelise88
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like. And good luck on your journey.
  • tericared
    tericared Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello, add me if you like.
  • Tminus18
    Tminus18 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am building a support system myself.:smile:
  • dispatcher939
    dispatcher939 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Feel free to add me to your list
  • cemetaryrose
    cemetaryrose Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me as well!
  • tattoo06
    tattoo06 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have always been referred to as Big Ed... In high school it was because I was a muscular athlete but that same weight as an adult was not muscle. LOL. Stay focused and on track to be healthy. When the first Non Big Chap comment comes build off that even if you are not seeking them.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, as I am on here everyday.

Best of luck!
  • LittleMissMuffin7
    Options
    Good Luck :) It is much easier with a support group. Feel free to add me!
  • Chanta32
    Chanta32 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Everyone

My name is Chanta and I am addicted to NON HEALTHY FOODS!!!:sad:

I need partners and friends that can keep me motivated

You can add me.
  • stv1520
    stv1520 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    add me. I'm a larger bloke!
  • bcb2014
    bcb2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello

feel free to add me to your friend list too.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey all feel free to add if you like..always happy to make new friends
  • jbirg
    jbirg Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am in need of your help. I have been on every fad diet with minimal results usually resulting in gaining back most if not all the weight I had lost. I am a father of 1 and have another on the way. I want to do this for myself but most of all I don't want to be the father who is too fat and tired to play with my kids and not be able to do all the fun things parents are supposed to do. If anyone wants to add me please feel free. I would love the extra motivation as well and hearing about your struggles and your successes too. I am open to ideas on workouts and recipes. I know a few people to who have done very well using this app and community. I want the same, I want to be happy when I look in the mirror. I want to not be known as Big Guy anymore. The only person I want calling me Big Man is my little man. If you have things that work for you please share, I am not the only one who feels this way I am sure. I look forward to hearing what works and what doesn't.
  • twinkers88
    twinkers88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I am new on here as well, but wanting to build a support system. I read through all your comments and love everyone's enthusiasm ;) Being healthy has its perks, but damn it is hard to keep yourself together. I have never been big, honestly my battle deals more with trying to gain muscle mass. However,everytime I eat bad I lose all the work I put in that week and it gets depressing. Im not sure how other girls my age do it, but they eat what they want, and you never see them suffer. Yet I drink a red bull and you can see it go striaght to my gut. It's hard to be confident in yourself when you are not happy with your body. This app has definitely helped me get started, but I am ready to see these results!

Michelle
  • Jeffy67
    Jeffy67 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I use to be called "Big Guy" so I total know where your coming from. I have had great success with this site and the friends I have made are great! Feel free to add me as your friend.

Jeff
  • coffinalicia
    Options
    Add me! :smile: