Allo!

Options
Hallo people!

Got the MFP app a few months ago, but only recently started to use it!

My story in a few words -

Ive been fat, and i mean HUGE most of my life, but earlier in 2010 i decided it was time for a change, so weighing 124 kg i enrolled in a medically monitred diet progrom, and in about 18 weeks i lost 36 kg, curently weighing around 88kh ( i put 2 kilos on in a 2 week holiday!!!)

New year, new goals!

Ive learned patience is key in this weightloss gain - paitence and a healthy diet!...excersize doesnt hurt either...lol.

But i a complete newbie at a gym - one of the many reasons ive joined this place - maybe i can get motivation or pointer or maybe both!!

I have started running 4 times a week though for 30 minutes at a time... ihope to be running at least 10-15 km a week in about 8 weeks :D!!!

Wish me luck!

Oh and let me know if you have any questiosn!

Replies

• dboylen
    dboylen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    good luck with everything. and thank u
  • Eeek70
    Eeek70 Posts: 3
    Options
    You've made some amazing progress! Keep up the good work.

There are some great motivational running apps to keep up your running. I downloaded Couch to 5k, but it looks like you have surpassed that one.
  • zydratethief
    Options
    I am doing the couch to 5k program!! lol...

I did the first week 4 times and the second week twice, but then i had to go abroad for a friends wedding, and being the bestman didnt leave me much time in the 10 days to excersise!
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    You've come a long way, keep up the good work.