43lbs down. 89lbs to go.

Options

Replies

• pam6870
    pam6870 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell!! You are doing fantastic! Wow! 43lbs in 12 weeks!! I keep trying over and over. I hope I can get the same willpower you have!! Great work! I pray you continue your journey on this health journey :smile:
  • novagirl55
    novagirl55 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep it up, you look great! :)
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Amazing work in 12 weeks! You can see changes all over. You look terrific, keep on pushing girl! So inspirational.
  • StevenH74
    StevenH74 Posts: 129
    Options
    massive difference! Keep up the good work. People like you inspire/challenge me to push on.

Thank you.
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can see a big difference in your face and upper body. That's where I lost it from first too.
  • Flutterloo
    Flutterloo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! I definitely see the progress in your waist and in your face.
  • Fsunami
    Fsunami Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Yeah, you can see the difference :)

Great work....
  • DelilaLightfoot
    Options
    I can see a huge difference! Especially around your torso and face. Well done - you are well on the way :happy:
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. You are doing a fantastic job and you look fabulous!
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can see a difference for sure. Keep up the great work and awesome attitude :)
  • martinshalo
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the great work!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Uh, there's a huge difference. For one, your sports bra now resembles a shirt more than a bra. And your back; you've lost so much from your back and shoulders! Congrats on your great progress!!
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well I can see a difference! you look smaller all around....esp see it in your waist. GreatJob!!!!
  • allisonjforsyth
    allisonjforsyth Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference in the pics! It's very easy to see!! Congrats and Great job!!! :)
  • Macyfiinks
    Macyfiinks Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOW! You're doing great! Keep it up!
  • amazon62goddess
    amazon62goddess Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are rocking it!! Great job! Keep it up!!! You cannot be stopped :-)
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    So how's it feel being a great inspiration?

Nice job - see you in a few week :)
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I always said I wasn't going to be one of those people who posted before and during pictures that look exactly the same.
    But, once you get so far through your journey, you want to shout it from the roof tops.
    This Saturday will be week 12 in my journey, I joined the gym this week, and I have literally never had this much willpower in my life.
    I hope you can all see a difference, if not, that's okay, because I'm no where near finished, and I'm not going to stop until I get there!!!

29cvpr4.png

vrvki8.png

2j61ys5.png

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)
    Well you didn't post a picture of yourself with no difference. You can totally see the changes you've made so far! Way to go!
  • sunnykay2014
    sunnykay2014 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hard work and dedication paying off. Congrats and Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!