6 week success! 25 pounds down, 50 to go!

Options
I am really fired up! I am down 25 pounds so far and while still consider obese by all weight charts I am feeling GREAT! I have pictures on my profile but for the life of me couldn't do them on here! Hopefully by the time I update my post to read '50 down, 25 to go' I will have it mastered! 10 pounds fell off the first week but it still is coming off amazingly fast and for the first time in years I don't feel like I am on a diet!

Replies

• JLoescher01
    JLoescher01 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome. Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • decgirl63
    decgirl63 Posts: 15
    Options
    Wonderful!!!!!!!:smile:
  • lewispwest
    lewispwest Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I wouldn't take too much notice of the BMI, just a guide! I'm just about to come out of the obese range myself but I know I'm not obese any more!

Best of luck with the final 25!
  • jcortrightreeping
    jcortrightreeping Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • stacyrenea06
    stacyrenea06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome...you look great!!
  • nige101
    nige101 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well done you :-)
  • Happyirisheyes
    Happyirisheyes Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Great achievement - well done you!
  • mimiharmon1
    mimiharmon1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good job! How did you lose so much weight? It's going very slowly for me.
  • Sarahsteve7kids
    Sarahsteve7kids Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Good job! How did you lose so much weight? It's going very slowly for me.
    Thanks everyone! If you look at my profile I explain it better but mostly I'm just keeping an accurate account of everything I eat. I have 8400 calories per week but during the seven days my calories are all over the place. I also don't eat back my exercise calorie. I'm also fat, haha, it tends to come off faster when you have so much to lose. I totally anticipate it slowing down but I am in it for the long haul!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I see we have very similar goals - and have had similar successes. I'm on day 47.

Congratulations :)
  • liz77095
    liz77095 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • lildebbie121
    lildebbie121 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Looking good! Keep up the great work! :)
  • Sarahsteve7kids
    Options
    Thank you! It has been my first successful attempt in years, all past diets ended with gaining weight! Counting calories and sticking to a WEEKLY goal has been the answer for ME!
  • Anniebotnen
    Anniebotnen Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like you lost more than 25 lbs!
  • Sarahsteve7kids
    Options
    Wow! You look like you lost more than 25 lbs!
    I didn't realize how big I had looked. That was my 4th attempt at a before picture because all were making me look too fat in the mirror! The after shot was taken once as I was coming back into the room. The before picture was the first time I had ever had such a big face! I was miserable!
  • DoctorDumbledore
    Options
    Awesome work! Very inspiring to see someone make such incredible progress.

I don't know if it helps at all, but to insert images into threads, you post the image url between brackets

url

without spaces.
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    The difference 25 lbs makes on you is amazing - you look great.

I'm sure if your adorable dog could talk he would refer to himself as your personal trainer/walker. :laugh:
  • Sarahsteve7kids
    Options
    Awesome work! Very inspiring to see someone make such incredible progress.

I don't know if it helps at all, but to insert images into threads, you post the image url between brackets

url

without spaces.
    Thanks, for both the compliment and instructions for posting pictures! I will remember that when I hit the 50 pound mark!
  • Sarahsteve7kids
    Options
    The difference 25 lbs makes on you is amazing - you look great.

I'm sure if your adorable dog could talk he would refer to himself as your personal trainer/walker. :laugh:
    I actually have three of these little 'trainers' ! I could be labeled a 'crazy dog lady' any day now! Haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!