Question for fellow ladies on sports bras

Options
2»

Replies

• jtarmom
    jtarmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I really like the sports bras at Old Navy, I'm big chested, and I don't move in those.

Another vote for the old navy sports bras
  • bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret has my favorite sports bra. I'm a 36C and it hold me in place while running.
  • MrsBenTarr
    MrsBenTarr Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have been using the Enell sports bra and it is awesome with high impact workouts (kickboxing, running). They also have some lighter versions which I have not tried.

This. I use Enell's high impact bra and the girls are locked down tighter than Ft. Knox! No movement, and it's comfortable!
  • csquared04
    Options
    I bought a lulu lemon "ta-ta tamer" that I swear by. It is great for running, cardio kickboxing, zumba, anything high impact and you don't feel like you're going to get smacked in the face by your "ta-ta's" I love it. I've attached a link below.

http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/bras-medium-support/Ta-Ta-Tamer-II-31110
  • CrescentCityGirl
    CrescentCityGirl Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    So I am a 36D and have found the Nike sports bras to be amazing. They are about $45. I can't run because of ankle problems but they work great for kickboxing and intense dance. I like to use the elliptical as well as the treadmill. Two free online exercise video Sites are grokker.com and doyogawithme.com. I think yoga is a great workout, not a high calorie burn but a great stretch to keep soreness and cramps away. I usually do yoga in the evening to prevent soreness. On grokker.com ther are many types of workouts to choose from!!! Good luck.
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I wear the champion sports bras from Target as well as the old navy sports bras. I'm a 38DDD so I understand that no-jiggle isn't just about not drawing attention but also because it hurts! If I'm going to be doing something extra intensive I'll wear 2 sports bras for extra holding power.
  • ashley11scott
    ashley11scott Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i go the it hurts to wear it rotine and deal with pain so they dont move! howveer my gf has very very large chest adn if we go running or roller skating she actully wears a swim suit under her clothes it has better support only way she can do it.
  • woodml1
    woodml1 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I love the underwire sports bras from Champion's online store. My favorites are the Shape Too! and the Spot Comfort (not underwire but it works well for me). They're return policy is great, it costs a little extra but I always buy a few new styles to try them out and return the ones that don't work. It's totally worth it for a bra that keeps everything in place but doesn't squeeze the life out of you.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    The Moving Comfort bras are my favorites, but I also have an Old Navy one that is surprisingly pretty good. With most cheaper bras I have to double up but not with the ON one. (I wear a 32DDD.)