30 minute workouts

Options
lmann72
lmann72 Posts: 82 Member
Who has the best 30 minute workout DVDs/Videos etc? I have a very short period of time in the morning before my toddler gets up to get a workout in. Any suggestions?

Replies

• KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels
    Billy Blanks Tae Bo
    Fitness Blender
    Leslie Sansone

All of these are on youtube.
  • vms4evr
    vms4evr Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Tony Horton. P90-X3.. His Gen 3 workout is now 30 minutes give or take. DVDs. You'll need bands or dumb bells, chin up bar (or bands).
  • Lekha_101
    Lekha_101 Posts: 2
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 days
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Who has the best 30 minute workout DVDs/Videos etc? I have a very short period of time in the morning before my toddler gets up to get a workout in. Any suggestions?

Kelly Coffey Meyer - 30 Minutes to Fitness series

Lots of different choices....weights, bootcamp, step aerobics, circuit training, etc. The nice thing about these videos is that you get 2 (30 min workouts) plus lots of premixes to keep it fresh.

Video clips & reviews here:
    https://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=kelly+coffey+meyer
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I love any of Jillian's workouts. You can find several of them on youtube or vimeo.com for free. 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 are only about 30 minutes. If you have 45 minutes Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones are really good as well
  • angiesavory
    Options
    Caroline Pearce Total Cardio Burn. This is a warm up and 3 x 20 minute circuit training workouts and a cool down. You only need to do 1 of the 20 minute sessions to get up a real sweat and feel the difference.
  • Cndngirl
    Cndngirl Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm also a fan of the Jillian Michaels DVDs. Even her Yoga DVD will make you sweat buckets!
  • cyndiee1
    cyndiee1 Posts: 24
    Options
    I've tried DVDs/videos in the past and have found I get bored with the same exact routine after time. I like the FitStar app which has a premium subscription that changes dynamically each session and as you move up in level. They have some free ones that you can do also to try it out, but those don't change as you progress. I've stayed with this much longer than any video/DVD. FitStar also syncs with MFP after you complete a workout.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I've tried DVDs/videos in the past and have found I get bored with the same exact routine after time. I like the FitStar app which has a premium subscription that changes dynamically each session and as you move up in level. They have some free ones that you can do also to try it out, but those don't change as you progress. I've stayed with this much longer than any video/DVD. FitStar also syncs with MFP after you complete a workout.

Sounds likje good advice. Hmmmm......
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels
    Billy Blanks Tae Bo
    Fitness Blender
    Leslie Sansone

All of these are on youtube.

^^^^FITNESS BLENDER!! Love them! I'd add Dr. Sara Solomon on YouTube as well. Tabata/HIIT training.