Hey All

Options
I am five ten and currently at 220 pounds. My goal is 160. Is there anyone out there who is willing to post pics, who has acheived a similar goal and is around 160 at my height? I'd love to see how I can look, it would really motivate me!

Replies

• dainj
    dainj Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have also just joined. I am 5'6 but my weight and goal is the same as you so I hope we can motivate each other!
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Try this website... I love it and check it often to get a better image of how I look. Maybe this will help.

http://www.mybodygallery.com/photos-487-body-shape.htm#img
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    So sorry, I still have not found my cord :(
    I'll look again today.
  • MartiWillett
    MartiWillett Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    So sorry, I still have not found my cord :(
    I'll look again today.

Lol you are fine! I am the same way, mine is lost currently too lol!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 5'8 and I started out at 260lbs. now my current weight is 218lbs. here are my pics....I hope this helps motivate you...Anything can be done as long as you try....and try hard...There might be a struggle but the end results are fabulous. I still have 68lbs to go....I hope this helps...

ME025-1.gif
  • MartiWillett
    Options
    Hello I am 5'8 and I started out at 260lbs. now my current weight is 218lbs. here are my pics....I hope this helps motivate you...Anything can be done as long as you try....and try hard...There might be a struggle but the end results are fabulous. I still have 68lbs to go....I hope this helps...

ME025-1.gif
    thank you and congrats you look beautiful!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Look through my profile pics. My wife is 5'9", and she's showing about that much in change in those pics. Look at the old ones where I'm in the black shirt and compare to the one where I'm in the hawaiian shirt.
  • MartiWillett
    Options
    Look through my profile pics. My wife is 5'9", and she's showing about that much in change in those pics. Look at the old ones where I'm in the black shirt and compare to the one where I'm in the hawaiian shirt.

you both look great! good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!