It's Back :(

Options
The previous year, I have lost 40lbs and was in the best shape of my life. Well, over the winter, I put on way too many pounds. I'm back at my original weight, PLUS an extra 10 lbs. My goal is to lost 60 lbs and break out of the 200 lb club. I am currently running and conditioning for cross country, but I am open to any other workouts :) I need to motivation to keep me going, and I hope to find some friends that are in the same whole as me who wants to break out of it. Its time to dig deep and work hard again!

Replies

• Zodia81
    Zodia81 Posts: 43
    Options
    I have more to lose than you but you can add me as a friend I will try to keep you motivated. :) I've never been as serious as I am right now about getting in shape.

The best thing I have found for myself is riding my bike. It's fun and doesn't really seem like a workout. Well until I am going up-hill and it's hot out and I am complaining the whole way. But it always feels better knowing that I have done it :)
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    been there......this has been the third time I lost a significant amount of weight (+30lbs)
    The previos two times that I have lost a significant amount of weight, only to put most of it back on.

Except this time.....it is not coming back. This time it is for life.

Add me.... Sounds like we got a lot in common. I log everyday and provide feedback when asked for.
  • turpenoid
    turpenoid Posts: 73
    Options
    Man, I really relate. I fell out of the good shape I was in a few years ago. It's time for a major lifestyle change with more exercise. I'm here if you need motivation!