Kokology...just for fun

Options
Please read the following scenerio and answer as best you can, when I get enough posts I will reveal the hidden meanings...I have added the meaning...scroll down for the association.

A night at the symphony.

There's something magical about a night at the symphony-- a sense of expectation and pure pleasure. Imagine being able to take a place on that stage among the other musicians, a once-in-a-lifetime chance to perform at your very best.
If you could join the orchestra, what instrument do you see yourself playing?

1. Violin
2. String bass
3. Trumpet
4. Flute

(Taken from "Kokology, The Game of Self-Discovery" by Tadahiko Nagao and Isamu Saito. For entertainment purposes only.)

Replies

• pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    Please read the following scenerio and answer as best you can, when I get enough posts I will reveal the hidden meanings...I have added the meaning...scroll down for the association.

A night at the symphony.

There's something magical about a night at the symphony-- a sense of expectation and pure pleasure. Imagine being able to take a place on that stage among the other musicians, a once-in-a-lifetime chance to perform at your very best.
    If you could join the orchestra, what instrument do you see yourself playing?

1. Violin
    2. String bass
    3. Trumpet
    4. Flute

(Taken from "Kokology, The Game of Self-Discovery" by Tadahiko Nagao and Isamu Saito. For entertainment purposes only.)
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    hm....... never been very musically inclined when it comes to instruments.

I would have to choose Flute, no violin. ugh, can I have 2 . LOL Being realistic, I am more likely to be able to play a violin than a flute. I'm almost afraid to post what I would play, what if it's a bad choice? :blushing:
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    I would say violin...hope it doesn't mean I'm a bad person or something :noway:
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    the violin it is very soothing to me
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    flute
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Flute - I played in high school. :heart:
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    violin for some reason
  • pecksun8
    Options
    no it's nothing bad, but it might be a little revealing....lol
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    bass
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    string bass
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    no it's nothing bad, but it might be a little revealing....lol

I can't wait. What is it, what is it, what is it?? Ok, trying to practice my patients.....
  • JessicaT2007
    Options
    and by patients I mean patience... LOL
  • pecksun8
    Options
    Musical instruments are symbolic of members of the opposite sex. The pairing of you and your instrument shows how you perceive yourself in making the music of love. The instrument you chose gives insight into what you think of as your strongest lovemaking technique.

1. Violin
    The violin demands sensitive fingerwork and a delicate touch with the bow to draw forth music from the taut strings. You see yourself as having the same awareness and skill in locating and playing upon your partner's most sensitive points. There's a sense of adventure in the way your hands can create such beautiful music by running over the same familiar notes.

2. String Bass
    There's a feeling of power gotten from taking position behind an enormous bass and making it call out in a tremendous moan. In love, your skill rests in the ability to bend your partners to your will, taking complete control, and driving them onward to pleasures they never imagined they could experience. You never ask permission, but that dominating character is what makes you so irresistable.

3. Trumpet
    There's no getting around it- your mouth is the strongest weapon in your arsenal. Whether it's whispering love talk in your partner's ear or exploring them with your lips, you have all the characteristics of the oral personality.

4. Flute
    The flute demands incredible patience from those who want to master it. You should show that same patience in the way you wear down your partners with your persistence, determination, and stamina. Your lovers are often taken off guard when what they thought would be a brief recital quickly develops into a full concerto in six movements.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I used to play the cello....
    which would make me a string bass...

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

2. String Bass
    There's a feeling of power gotten from taking position behind an enormous bass and making it call out in a tremendous moan. In love, your skill rests in the ability to bend your partners to your will, taking complete control, and driving them onward to pleasures they never imagined they could experience. You never ask permission, but that dominating character is what makes you so irresistable

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • Steffykins
    Steffykins Posts: 176
    Options
    I wanna change mine to FLUTE :laugh:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    I played saxophone in school, so I figured that flute would be the closest to that (woodwind family and all that). Interesting stuff . . .
  • pecksun8
    Options
    What's funny is when I first read the question I immediatly said "Saxaphone" but it wasn't one of the answers. You hardly ever find a sax in an orchestra. I couldn't make up my mind after that so I said Bass. LMAO.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I played the flute for 15 years of my life.:blushing: I am a floutist extraordanaire.

This is good, no?:bigsmile:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I wanted to say harp. Hmmm what would that have been. Violin is nice and I love the flute couldn't choose between the two.