Some simple ideas to get started

Options
Some interesting ways to help with weight loss. Very simple ideas that anyone can try

http://greatist.com/health/tips-lose-weight

Replies

• donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    -scratches head- Brah, you've been here since 2013, only 18 posts and haven't lost weight. Okay, I'll believe you. #sarcasm
  • dettiot
    dettiot Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    removed original post because I forgot to quote.
  • dettiot
    Options
    -scratches head- Brah, you've been here since 2013, only 18 posts and haven't lost weight. Okay, I'll believe you. #sarcasm

Whereas you've been here since 2012 and have only lost 8 pounds? :huh:
  • donyellemoniquex3
    Options

I HAD lost 19 over 2ish years (it's hard with no ovaries !) But gained some back after the decline of health and eventual loss of my father.
  • dettiot
    Options

I HAD lost 19 over 2ish years (it's hard with no ovaries !) But gained some back after the decline of health and eventual loss of my father.

I don't know you so I wasn't aware of your background, I was just going by your ticker. But my point still stands: don't be a troll.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    Options

I don't know you so I wasn't aware of your background, I was just going by your ticker. But my point still stands: don't be a troll.

Trolls are so cute, although I'm not one xD.
    840267_LA_trolls_norway.jpg
  • fullersun35
    fullersun35 Posts: 162 Member
    Options

This is what I was thinking about you when I saw your name in the mentor thread. You've lost eight pounds, you admit that you'd take Bob or Jillian diet pills, and regularly post snark on the forums. You are not ready to be a mentor. Work on you first.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    Options

This is what I was thinking about you when I saw your name in the mentor thread. You've lost eight pounds, you admit that you'd take Bob or Jillian diet pills, and regularly post snark on the forums. You are not ready to be a mentor. Work on you first.

Wow. Ableism.
  • Dragoness1980
    Dragoness1980 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Interesting. You have a go at someone for not loosing weight, but don't like it when someone else judges you the same way. Just so you know this isn't my first time using MFP and it probably won't be my last. Weight will always became battle for me, however I have lost weight before. About 10kg. But through my own personal experiences have put it back on. So here I go again. Part of being on a support forum is to do just that. Support. If someone were to try some of these ideas and found them beneficial great. If not, oh well. Either way I don't judge. And neither should you
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options

Then it sounds like you know how hard it is. So maybe keep your sarcastic comments to yourself, eh?
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options

Sorry about your health & your father, but that still doesn't allow you to call out someone else on their lack of weight loss. Maybe they have had some issues as well.