Any ladies starting new rules of weightlifting program?

Options
I bought the book last week and it seems like a sensible place to start with weight lifting. Are any other beginners out there?

And any success stories would be great to see too!

Replies

• ccpauley
    ccpauley Posts: 70
    Options
    I'm a beginner too and don't really have much advice. I just follow what my fitness coach says. But I'll be hanging around on this one to see what others say :wink:
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I did that one last year and was so thrilled with my results that I'm now doing NRoL Supercharged. I was an absolute beginner, too. I watched Youtube videos to figure out the squat rack! :laugh:
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I am in the final week of Stage 1. Love, LOVE it!! I do have a gym membership and scheduled time with the personal trainer on staff to go through each exercise before I begin to ensure I was doing it properly. The only negative is I'm still playing with my food intake, I haven't nailed down where it should be to continue to lose weight. the scale is stuck but I can tell I've firmed up various places :)
  • lauren_jb
    lauren_jb Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I did that one last year and was so thrilled with my results that I'm now doing NRoL Supercharged. I was an absolute beginner, too. I watched Youtube videos to figure out the squat rack! :laugh:

Ha yea I'm sat with my book now making lots of notes!