Th best Wii work out games :)

Options
I was just wondering what everybody thinks is the best Wii work out games. I am currently using just dance 2 and the Wii fit plus. What's your best? :D

Replies

• fatt_tony_13
    Options
    My wife used the EA Active game and really liked it.
  • aanaya56
    aanaya56 Posts: 136
    Options
    Have you tried the new Zumba workout???
  • AmberMagdalena
    AmberMagdalena Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Wii DDR!
  • kcleigh02
    kcleigh02 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    No I hadn't tired zumba I'd like to but i don't think it actually cones out in England till feb :(
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I personally love the hula hoop on the Wii Fit!
  • meg811
    meg811 Posts: 49
    Options
    I've tried wii fit and EA Active, but currently the best work out is Zumba fitness.
  • ssmom
    ssmom Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have the Michael Jackson dance game and love it! I want to get the Just Dance one, and I didn't even know they had a Zumba one...I'm getting that next!
  • kcleigh02
    Options
    This might sound daft but what is Wii DDR?
  • ctchicky
    Options
    My son and I love the Just Dance 2. We can dance for hours and not even realize it. Makes you work up a sweat too!
  • StaceyJ75
    Options
    I've used the Biggest Loser game and man, it kicks your butt! I used to look at the people on the show with scorn, but that stopped when I couldn't even finish the wii workout without cheating. It's amazing, but I'm waiting until I'm a little bit fitter to try it again - it's just way too discouraging to not be able to finish it. Right now I'm just using WiiFit, and focusing on the yoga, rythmic boxing and step aerobics. Adding some weight training and cycling should get me to a point where I can actually do the exercises. At that point I think I'm going to get the Biggest Loser Challenge 2010, because it has the most recent seasons' contestants and I only started watching it a couple of years ago.
  • fatt_tony_13
    Options
    Im pretty sure its Wii Dance Dance Revolution.
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I love my EA Sports 2! I also enjoy the Biggest Loser work out, the Wii Fit I use too. I really want Zumba, so if I can find it, hopefully soon it will be mine.
    For a great workout I love the EA Sports 2 nine week challenge.
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering what everybody thinks is the best Wii work out games. I am currently using just dance 2 and the Wii fit plus. What's your best? :D

Just Dance 2 is the bomb!!! I'm also using it, it hasn't even been a week though so I'm letting everyone know the results eventually. So far the calorie burn is GREAT! I am using regular hand weights for toning exercises though. And chair squats, lots and lots of chair squats lol
  • tsimehc2000
    tsimehc2000 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I started out using the regular Wii Fit Plus. The hula hoop game really kicked my butt for a while. Being a guy, I don't really hula hoop :)

Then I went to The Biggest Loser, that was fine for a while, but then my knees started to hurt more than just exercise soreness, so I changed to the EA Active. I did that for the longest time, but eventually, those got pretty routine.

The EA Active was the last Wii game I did, now I do Power 90 (Tony Horton's DVD series before P90X). My wife and I have done great on that program and are getting ready to do P90X in 3 weeks.

I would say the biggest challenge for Wii games is to find some variety, you don't want to be doing the exact same workout over and over and plateau.

Best of luck to you on your fitness journey!
  • kcleigh02
    Options
    Tsimehc2000 what is the p90x ?
  • tsimehc2000
    tsimehc2000 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    P90X is a series of fitness DVDs that are pretty popular in the US. However, you need to be in shape to start them - there is a fit test before you start.

My wife and I weren't ready at the beginning, which is why we bought the Power 90 series of DVDs. Those were great for getting us in shape.

My wife has lost 46 lbs after starting at 194.
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I adore Wii Sports EA Active. My other favorite is Just Dance 2.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Just bought Wii Fit Plus and love it.
    Sports and games, Yoga and
    Strength training.
    :love:
  • AngChambers06
    AngChambers06 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I use the Wii fitness and the Biggest loser challenge it's awesome
  • qtewvgrl
    Options
    I've tried wii fit and EA Active, but currently the best work out is Zumba fitness.

Agreed. Done all 3 and Zumba is by far the best workout.