Old Member back at it

Options
I was here a yearish ago... doing good... well as good as I could... today is a new day.. a new start....... I have to do this for me.. and not anyone else... I was here before for all the wrong reasons... now my head is more in the right spot and I am here for ME.. not anyone else........ sick and tired of being sick and tired......

Replies

• lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    . It's taken me a long time to realize I need to take as good care of myself as I do of my family and others. The irony is that if I don't take care of myself I won't be here for others. Good luck and God Bless You.
  • MorahsJourney
    Options
    thanks
  • newfie026
    newfie026 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    When I realized I had to do this for me, I finally was able to do it. I am, for the first time in my life, NOT overweight. Took me almost 49 years to smarten up. I feel great and you will too!!!
  • cowgirlupkelly
    Options
    welcome back! I am 're-starting' my journey again also. Let myself slip (no one is at fault except me) and and up 18 from goal. Just need to smack myself Jethro Gibbs style to get back to exercise.
  • reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Me, too. It's been a while since I've felt in control enough to put myself first again.
    Looking for new, supportive friends, too, so everyone please add me. :)