Usana Nutri-Meals

Options
fitmek
fitmek Posts: 277 Member
Has anyone used the Usana brand Nutri-Meal shakes for an actual meal, or snack during the day? Are they good? Worth the $19 for 10 servings?

Replies

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Why not make your own smoothie and/or protein shake for a meal for waaaaaaaaay cheaper?
  • fitmek
    Options
    I'm typically not a shake/smoothie person....just seeing if anyone actually had used this brand and had good luck.
  • onechaoticrose
    Options
    I have used them back in Feb - Did not like the vanilla at all, personal preference but the chocolate and strawberry weren't half bad, you just have to make sure that your water is extremely cold! But I did find they were very filling ....and where are you finding it for $19 for 10 servings"?
  • fitmek
    Options
    I have used them back in Feb - Did not like the vanilla at all, personal preference but the chocolate and strawberry weren't half bad, you just have to make sure that your water is extremely cold! But I did find they were very filling ....and where are you finding it for $19 for 10 servings"?

Actually, that price is wrong. It's 30.00 for 9 servings. Sorry about that!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I'm typically not a shake/smoothie person....just seeing if anyone actually had used this brand and had good luck.
    Good luck losing weight? Or?

Eat at a calorie deficit, keep your money.
  • Punkatheartsin
    Options
    Today is my first day trying it. It's pretty filling and the chocolate tastes really good to me, no complaints =) I've had much worse tasting meal replacements =) My sister in law lost 7 lbs in one week when doing the reset. So far so good today, but I feel pretty hungry now, had it for B-fast and lunch, had an apple as a snack and some yogurt and kashi as another snack. I'm debating whether I'm going to have it for dinner too or have a regular dinner. The only complaint I have with it is it's kind of high in sugar and it's soy based so just be careful with that.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Good luck losing weight? Or?

Eat at a calorie deficit, keep your money.

Amen
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Maybe MFP can do blog about these.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

sooooooooooo......hmmmmm.

hCAADA437
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options

sooooooooooo......hmmmmm.

hCAADA437

kitteh !
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Maybe MFP can do blog about these.
    tumblr_mtr6gdI7J31sj3oxho1_250.gif

OT: I've never tried them (never seen them actually). If you've got the money to spend, I say go for it. At least you'll find out if you like them or not.