Small victory!!

Options
Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
I DID IT!! First off I went a full 7 days without getting fast food or going out to dinner and getting fried food. These 7 days include this past weekend WHICH is the FIRST weekend in probably EVER that I did not eat a meal out, order a meal out that was fried food!! Im so proud of myself! yay.
BUTTT last night me and the boy did make tacos...and there were chips and salsa involved...and I might of had alot of chips..and I might have had a taco too much...3 in total :indifferent: but ya know what. Im not going to beat myself up over it because I have been doing such a good job with not eating out so yay. Im still thinking this is a success!

Replies

• ByTheBeach
    Options
    way to go! i truly believe that it's reaching the little goals that will lead to greater success!!

you can do it! :)
  • jenifer4
    Options
    Good Job! Not eating out is hard to do.. just think your taco's at home and chips and salsa were probably alot less calories then eating them out at a fast food place.
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Small victories lead to bigger ones... One step at a time!!
  • FatzillaMcStabs
    Options
    Way to go! Weekends are always the worst for me too. We got pizza this weekend. It wasn't even good pizza, but that didn't stop me from eating too much of it.
  • jenlen65
    jenlen65 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    It's the little victories that win the war!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • tvalk79
    tvalk79 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think victories like this are just as important as numbers on a scale. Changing the habits that hold us back is going to be what makes the weight loss stick.
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Congrats on going for a week... that's a big first step. Remember that if you deprive yourself too much, you might go bonkers down the road. I eat what I want on most days with moderation, and just make sure i have the exercise calories to balance it out. However, with chocolate its all or none for me. I am on a no chocolate quest from Jan 1 to Feb 14. Good luck on your journey!
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    That's more than a small victory! Way to stick it out. You may have felt like you were depriving yourself during that week, but I bet you *feel* better now! :)
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    You have been doing great girl! So proud of you, I knew you could do it! Did you get a chance to slide down the hallway in your socks like I suggested, :laugh: lol?! Glad to hear you had a successful weekend!! Congrats chika!:drinker:
  • mayana2002
    Options
    I love tacos! Ones a week (Wednesdays) I have a taco night with my baby! I limit myself to eat one taco e a little bit of beans and rice (I also can't live without). I drink water with it. Seriously, we always had out taco night and I just reduced the number of tacos I eat (3 before now I eat only 1).
    I sleep happy on Wedsnedays!
    :)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    Awesome job! That's something I really need to work on also, not eating out so much, even if it's not fast food.
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah its a success!!

Its so easy to order out...and eat out. To change things up makes a ton of difference! Yay you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!