Hey! Want some new, supportive friends!

Options
dessyjo
dessyjo Posts: 176 Member
I am 12lbs from reaching onederland and I would like some new friends to help me get there. I want friends who log everyday or at least ones that will log in and see how everyone's doing. I'm not exactly new, but I don't know much about weight loss. Would like any tips, recipes, or workouts you could suggest!

Sw:238
Cw:212
1st gw:199
2nd gw:180

By late 2015 I want to be at least down to 150 and content with my body.

Replies

• leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • nikki_hayter
    nikki_hayter Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey, we're kinda WL twins!

I'm 5'5". SW 280 CW 207 GW 150
    So focused on getting to 199 right now!
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • smann1115
    smann1115 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ckro1980
    ckro1980 Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm at 210lbs hoping to someday be at 160. Right now it would be amazing to be under 200!
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am 12lbs from reaching onederland and I would like some new friends to help me get there. I want friends who log everyday or at least ones that will log in and see how everyone's doing. I'm not exactly new, but I don't know much about weight loss. Would like any tips, recipes, or workouts you could suggest!

Sw:238
    Cw:212
    1st gw:199
    2nd gw:180

By late 2015 I want to be at least down to 150 and content with my body.

We are exactly at the same weight, with the same numbers of pounds to go. That's gotta mean something !! :D
  • mamaweesa
    mamaweesa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sw 203
    Cw 174.1
    Gw 140

I started really losing in October 2012. Got to 166 then hung out at 170ish for a long time. Recently got up to 180.1 and decided to start another diet to get me going again. Been on every day and I need some more support too!
  • tarcotti
    tarcotti Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday. Lost a few lbs already, looking forward to loosing a bunch more! You can add me too :)
  • starlite19
    starlite19 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Im back on this site, had a baby and need some motivation to get moving and lose some weight. I like how u posted your Sw, and your 1Gw and 2Gw, thats a great idea I think I will copy, so it doesn't feel so overwhelming, since my Cw is 233. Thanks and good luck on your journey, feel free to chat for support anytime :)