Options
ninerbuff
ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
I've watched all 7 seasons and am happy that it's back (even though it's only 12 episodes instead of 24). Anyone else watching Jack kick butt again?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
IDEA Fitness member
Kickboxing Certified Instructor
Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Replies

• kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    Never seen it.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Start from Season 1 then. If you like good suspense and shows on cliff hangers, you'll like this one.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Awesome show! I stopped at like season 4 or 5, I think, many years ago. It's been so long since I've seen them I forget what's going on, and I feel like I'd have to catch up on at least the last season to refresh my memory. And I just can't broing myself to do it, it's such a huge time commitment! (Because I can't stop at just one episode like a normal person and it always turns into a 9+ hour marathon :ohwell:)

But I love the show, and want to get back into it. One day when I have the time.
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    i've never seen it either. I will attempt it once day i suppose. i have heard good things but i don't like the way it seems to skip around.
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Missed the first few series. Then when I started watching I'd NEVER miss an episode.

Started watching latest series then decided after a few episodes that TV should go off before 8:30pm for me.

Doing everything I can to get better sleeps.

Miss Jack but love my sleep !