looking for busy working moms for suggestions and support

Options
I am 33 5'7 210lbs. I'm hoping to lose 50 lbs. I have 3 kids 14, 13 & 9. I work full time managing a restaurant. Looking to friends to make this journey a little easier. I am trying yo eat around. 1600 calories a day and work out (walking, jogging, cycling, gym) 5 days a week. Right now I'm trying low cerb and it works but I feel so deprived!

Replies

• SteshaNicole
    SteshaNicole Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm a full time mom and wife plus I work full time. I am 5'7", 33 years old, and weigh around 176. I'm trying to lose around 25 pounds so I feel your pain. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can keep motivating each other. Good luck!! You can do this!
  • skerdeman
    skerdeman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sarah, I have 4 kids and am a full time cook. I am 203 and want to lose about 50lbs. Busy mom is certainly what I am too, so feel free to add me as a friend.
  • madaboutblu
    madaboutblu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a mum to two lil dudes, 10 and 7 yrs, work full time and have been travelling too much! I have begun making changes to my lifestyle so am ready to make the change, I weigh around 14st, and have just begun my journey to lose around 55lbs. It is hard juggling everything but together we can do it. I for one am fed up making excuses!!!
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

Mum to Georgie (8 going on 15 :D), full time working as a school secretary and I study with the open Uni (though currently between modules for the summer yah!).

I've found that finding time for ME has been my success :) Good luck!
  • DreamBigEatLarge
    DreamBigEatLarge Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi there...mum of one (8.5yo boy).....also studying for a Bachelors degree externally...we can all support each other :)
  • jjreije
    jjreije Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a wife, mother, grandmother, full time worker and business owner. If it's not easy to make, it doesn't happen at my place. Portion control and separating foods (so I can add or not) to our main meals has been a lifesaver for me. Feel free to add me :)
  • kershaann
    kershaann Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Always looking to add others

Mom, soon to be wife, full time job(nights). I am currently at 170 and looking to lose about 20lbs more then start gaining muscle. I am only mid way through my journey!