Encouraging Friends

Options
Hi! I am looking for friends who are really supportive and encouraging. I love to post on other peoples walls, but I like the same in return. I would love some 20-30 year female friends! Message me or comment and I will add! :) thank you!!

Replies

• joyful_fit
    joyful_fit Posts: 25
    Options
    Bump*
  • sybabe35
    sybabe35 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I would like to be an encouraging and motivating friend. I am here again to give this a try. It worked last year to lose 20lbs, and I'd like to lose another 20-25 lbs. In general I'm a very positive person, so I shouldn't have any trouble with this. I have decided instead of picking up some food to eat when I get bored, I'm going to go on this website and find motivational tips and encourage others as well!
  • emmiller33
    emmiller33 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free anyone to add me. I fell off for awhile but am getting back into it. I still need to finish updating my profile but would love some encouraging friends :)
  • grizzyell
    grizzyell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm very determined to lose weight and to encourage others :) I like to look at other people's food diary and comment. :)
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi! Count on me, im also looking for active supporting people! Lets be healthy and stay motivated! :)
  • YollaDCgirl
    YollaDCgirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey, I like to post stuffs too, feel free to add me
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I like to post/reply to people's walls and whatnot. Will be as supportive as I can.

I will warn you though, I'm also the type to give support that sometimes comes with a small nudging reminder when you take it too far. If you only eat a 1000 calories and you work out on top of that. I'm gonna be that friend who will tell you how unhealthy that is. I've lost a few friends because of that. XD

Feel free to add me though.
  • stephanieharms1290
    stephanieharms1290 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I slacked off MFP for a few months. Coming back on, I would love to give advice to those in the same boat. I started my weight loss journey a little over two years ago, and lost close to 40lbs. I have changed my entire lifestyle, and have learned a tremendous amount about proper nutrition, strength training, cardio routines, workout plans etc.

Please feel free to add me if help is needed or anyone needs a supportive friend! :)