T25 June Challenge group

Options
Hi guys!

I'm looking for people to start T25 with me in June. You can be doing Insanity as well. I'm a nurse who is currently a stay at home mom so I can take care of my two little girls. Please let me know if you are interested.

Replies

• thighhhhighs
    thighhhhighs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting T25 on Monday! I did it for 5 days last week but then sprained my ankle early this week so I've decided to just start it over next week.
  • jmelton9
    jmelton9 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I posted in another post but then saw this one also. I am hoping to start today, and would love to join you! Good Luck!
  • jheidkamp
    jheidkamp Posts: 2
    Options
    Would love to join as well!
  • Janerf1
    Janerf1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to join as well. I'll need the motivation in a few weeks as I'm going to be stewarding at Wimbledon... very long days! Been on it a week so far and 1kg lost!! :-D
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join I did a round in the fall and have done some spuratic workouts since then.

OP deactivated account but I'm still going to put it on my wo rotation for the summer months.
  • tlindsey21
    Options
    I would like to Join the Challenge. So excited for this workout. Lets all encourage each other along the way. :)
  • dwalsh9211
    Options
    I'm interested!!!! :-) Just did my first workout this morning! It completely kicked my *kitten* but it felt good! Question... how does everyone enter it as exercise? I unfortunately do not have a HRM yet so I have no clue even a range of how many calories I burned.
  • jheidkamp
    jheidkamp Posts: 2
    Options
    How is everyone doing? Finished first week of T25 and while it kicked my butt I am feeling great! Looking forward to the stretch workout today.
  • Shockakahn
    Shockakahn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Monday =:)
  • sbicica
    sbicica Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started June 3rd and just did week 2 day 1 yesterday, I felt really good about the cardio video! Hope to stick with this... :)
  • jmelton9
    jmelton9 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ok - restarted yesterday. Hehehe. I didn't get through week 1 last week due to life, so I started fresh. How is every one tracking it for exercise?
  • tlindsey21
    Options
    How's everyone doing with the workouts? I feel amazing. Can't wait to see my results for this STATurday.
  • Kade6685
    Kade6685 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im a little late but I started on Monday the 9th - almost done with week 1! Good luck to everyone :)
  • BradiLang
    BradiLang Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm starting tomorrow. I have to say I'm a little intimidated but very ready!