Looking for friends...

Options
TeriaShae
TeriaShae Posts: 144 Member
Hello,
I am looking for some motivational friends who are active in MyFitnessPal and have some similar goals as me (I eat 1200 calories a day) and as you will see, do not deprive myself.

To introduce myself... I have been overweight most of my life. However, it really took a toll on my life when I was a freshman in highschool. Being a HS student, life was hard and I got picked on a lot. Picked on so much that it literally forced me to want to lose the weight and fit in. However, now that my dad has diabetes and heart disease, I do it all for myself.
I began losing weight the summer before my sophomore year. I started my journey at 225 pounds and I am currently 141 and still thriving.
I am now a college sophomore and nursing major.
Feel free to add me! My diary is open to friends.

Replies

• emmiller33
    emmiller33 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. I'll be finishing updating my profile later today :)
  • Slyte
    Slyte Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome to have you here! Keep up the good work. I'll send a request.
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) request sent!
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Well I don't have the same numbers but we all have the same goal, to look and feel better! You're very welcome to add me, I log daily and provide motivation to everybody. Anyone can add me :D
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • EmmGriffith652
    Options
    Request sent (:
  • annatamba08
    Options
    Hi
    You look amazing well done :) I'm new here so not to sure how to add you as a friend x
  • shanehackney
    shanehackney Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job taking control of your life. Good luck continuing your journey!!!