23 year old looking for a weight loss buddy!

Options
Hi all,

I am looking for a motivation buddy to keep each other on track!

A bit about myself - I am 23 years old, 5'4, and currently weight about 172 lbs. My highest weight was 196 and I would like to be around 130. I am currently living abroad for a year and will be returning back to the states after my contract ends in June. I want to wow my friends and family (and myself) when I go home! :)

I would love to find someone who is equally committed and wants to share weekly weigh-ins, as well as frequent motivation and discussion.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to add me!

Have a great day!

P.S. I realize my username is a bit odd - it comes from the saying "light a candle instead of cursing the darkness." i.e. don't complain about it, do something to fix it. MFP is how I am going to fix it!

Replies

• SerenaBeans08
    SerenaBeans08 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24 and kind of in the same position as you. I was 196 at my highest and I'm down to about 174 now. I wish I was living abroad! You can add me if you want :)
  • Gracielou12014
    Options
    Hello! I'm 17, 220lb and 5'6! I would love to be your buddy ^-^ Im having a hard time finding people around my age too. I think we would make excellent friends!
  • Shirazum
    Options
    Hey, I am 24, 132 lb and 5.1"! I have just started exercising. Will love to share my weight loss journey with someone. Although my culture is kind of different since I am from Asia. Well, you know it's really hard to avoid RICE and curry.
  • 000Linda000
    000Linda000 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    add me up :)
  • ForeverChanged2
    ForeverChanged2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent . I will love to give support
  • YollaDCgirl
    YollaDCgirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    hi, I'm 27 and on he long road to health and fitness. You can add me if you want.