Healthy BMI!

Options
I remember well the day that my BMI went from being "obese" to "overweight". I was so happy! I told my parents when I saw them that day...GUESS WHAT, I'm no longer obese-I'm just FAT!!! Lol, it was a good feeling. Now I am happy to say that I have crossed out of "overweight" to "healthy". I still have around 15lbs to go before I hit "comfortable with my weight", but I am on my way!!!

Replies

• jsnyder7087
    Options
    that is wonderful!!!!! way to go Im happy for you!!!
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    dude, i can soooo relate. *highfives*
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Good job! I rember how happy seeing my arrow over the green for the first time made me.
  • Procrastinator
    Options
    Great work!! Must have felt great haha :)
    Wish you luck for your last 15 pounds!
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can remember getting to the overweight from the obese section. I was so happy. I can't wait to be in the healthy section of the BMI. Hopefully here soon!
  • want2BthinRN
    Options
    Great Job...I would (will) brag to everyone I know as well!!:drinker:
  • marisa_munches
    Options
    The BMI milestones were a really big deal to me too because finding out I was in the obese range was what motivated me to start getting healthy in the first place. HUGE congratulations to you!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    THAT IS GREAT!!

I am teetering on the very edge of obese... depressing! :( I can't wait to be HEALTHY! Overweight blows but its better than obese. Ugh

CONGRATS!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
    Still trying to get out of obese BMI.
    Always working on it. Need to get
    off meds and get to healthy BMI.:wink:
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! :) It is an awesome feeling, isn't it?! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!