What's my activity level?

Options
I'm having a hard time figuring out my activity level. It really changes from day to day. I work in a group home with developmentally disabled adults. Mondays are my office days so I spend most of my time at the computer. I do go buy supplied and run a few errands during the day, but not much. Tuesdays-Thursdays I work the floor, but still don't do much. My guys are pretty independent. Fridays I'm off and at home. Some days I go for a mall walk with a friend, but not every week. Weekends, I alternate working and off. When I work, again, I don't do a whole lot. On my weekends off, I'm usually doing SOMETHING. I can't just sit at home.

On the flip side, I've been working out 4-5 nights a week, and according to the Wii Fit I try to burn 150-200 calories/work out. I add in my walking when I go shopping for supplies and whatever else, as I tend to speed walk and try to get out of Walmart as fast as I possibly can.

So what would you say my activity level would be? Techinically, I could be considered a nurse, so lightly active. But there are some days when I don't seem to stop moving...I really don't want to change my activity level every day, that can't be very good.

Lightly Active: Spend a good part of the day on your feet (e.g. nurse, salesman)
Active: Spend a good part of the day doing some physical activity (e.g. waitress, mailman)

Replies

• dhill_84
    dhill_84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Go with light active and log any thing you do thats above that in your workouts.