30 DAY CHALLENGE WITH ME!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    looks like the real challenge is figuring out what the challenge is :tongue:
  • eyprila
    eyprila Posts: 1
    Options
    COunt me in the challenge too!!
  • sk0213
    sk0213 Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in ... been on here for a while and haven't gotten into the forums and community till now
    looking for motivational buddies for mutual inspiration
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    looks like the real challenge is figuring out what the challenge is :tongue:

I wish there was a like button for this. lol
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    OK I am starting a 30 day challenge in the next few days if you want to band together!!!!!!!!! Let me know.

My goals for the 30 days include.... 4 lbs of weight loss, 1% of body fat loss, strict eating plan follow through and burning 3500 calories through exercise weekly.
  • Letibetiboop
    Letibetiboop Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    When is the start date? I just had mouth surgery and cannot work out for 10 days and because of this I will be disqualified from my gym's current challenge I am partaking in :(

Therefore, I came online looking to join in a challenge with other MFPers so that I can keep my motivation going! I found it!

Please keep us in the loop! Even if I cannot start the workout right when you all start, I will still keep myself in check and join.

Let's see who is the biggest loser! :)

55439954.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • laurallynn
    laurallynn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am so in.... you need to let us all know the challenge and when it will begin.
  • DONNAinMN
    DONNAinMN Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in, a week late. :P
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I'm in, a week late. :P

heh. don't worry, you didn't miss anything.
  • Letibetiboop
    Letibetiboop Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Any news on when the challenge starts??