Looking to add friends that want to lose 100+ lbs! :)

Options
Hello everyone! :) My name is Candy and I'm a 29/F. I have been overweight my entire life and have tried every diet and pill out there to lose weight. I've never seen myself fit or healthy, and I am determined to make this happen now. I started full force on May 2nd and have not missed one day logging in and entering my food/calories/excersize yet, but I really would like a few extra friends to share motivation with! Meal ideas, positive reinforcement, and kind words. If anyone would like to be my friend please add me! Candyzlife on MFP. Thank you and best wishes to ANYONE reading this - may you have strength to conquer whatever goals you may have set.

Replies

• hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I am back- hoping to stay with it. I had lost over 30....... was bad for about 6 months- gained all but 13 back. I'm ready to do it- I felt a lot better when I was on track.... now I am moved and have no excuses!
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I've been where you're at, add me if you want and I can try to help you as much as possible. Just ask!
  • nicomilo
    nicomilo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Candy congrats on your commitment to yourself!

My name is Nico and I have slowly lost 40lbs this year (nobody has noticed yet) and still have over 100lbs to lose. I've joined MFP for new inspiration and guidance and would love some friends and support.

I have toddler twins that desperately need their mother to have more energy and be active with them!! I need all the support I can get.