Looking for new friends

Options
Hello everyone! I'm just looking for new friends to motivate me and that I can motivate right back. I'd like to find some people on here who share some of my interests and hobbies too. If anyone out there plays an instument or has a real love for music then I would love to hear from you. Also, if you like the outdoors, fishing, upland game hunting, gardening, birdwatching, or anything that has to do with outdoor activity, then I would love to hear from you too. Good luck to you all in your goals. Have an awesome day.

Replies

• northerntribes
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm just looking for new friends to motivate me and that I can motivate right back. I'd like to find some people on here who share some of my interests and hobbies too. If anyone out there plays an instument or has a real love for music then I would love to hear from you. Also, if you like the outdoors, fishing, upland game hunting, gardening, birdwatching, or anything that has to do with outdoor activity, then I would love to hear from you too. Good luck to you all in your goals. Have an awesome day.
  • keira
    keira Posts: 25
    Options
    Hey...I love music too!....I just bought a fender!

Good luck with the diet....it can be easy if you just keep picturing yourself at your desired weight. Plus after 5lbs of weight loss, you'll be motivvated to lose more.
  • pattys624
    Options
    Howdy!

I'm new here as well!

And I absolutely love music. I've been playing guitar and piano for about 10 years and I'm a killer karaoke singer. My favorite musicians are 'Alt Country" - Randy Rogers Band, Lucero, Wade Bowen, Adam Hood, etc.

I'm so glad I stumbled across this place today!
  • JoyceDoerr
    Options
    I absolutely love music. I have grown up around musicians my entire life. My dad raised us girls to appreciate all types of music.

Been around it so much that I married a musician too! He plays guitar and bass, and writes a lot of his own music. I, unfortunately was not born with the talent to play it, but I do have a great ear for it.
    I record/mix/produce my husbands music though.

I am a big outdoor girl myself, of course living in Florida, it is a little easier for me to get outside more than others. My passion is photography. I love photographing the birds, landscapes and flowers!
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Not a musician but I do moonlight as a pro DJ. So I love all genres of music. This is a great site and we will help you reach your goals. Good luck and welcome.