Hey ya'll, I'm new!

Options
My name is Kristyle..I'm 24, a stay at home mome to a 3 yr old boy & wife to a Navy corpsman. I've been out of the gym/workout scene for a little over 2 years but thankfully only gained back a few pounds. My goal is to loose about 15 and tone up. Currently in Washington State but call Texas my home.

Replies

• BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You are at the right place for lots of support! :)
  • nickiejohnson
    Options
    Welcome!!! This is a great community to help you with all your struggles and give great encouragement/motivation! I'm from TX also :)
  • kristyle86
    Options
    Welcome!!! This is a great community to help you with all your struggles and give great encouragement/motivation! I'm from TX also :)

thanks! what part are you from? i was born in el paso but raised in san antonio :)
  • kristyle86
    Options
    Welcome!! You are at the right place for lots of support! :)
    thanks!!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    welcome to the boards. if you need a friend add me. there is so much support and encouragement here. this website is awesome. i personally dont go to the gym. i have a 2 year old and i chase him for some exercise, if i had as much energy as him, id probably weigh 50 pounds less, haha. i just dance around the house or jogging helps. im going for 20 minutes in a row. i have a treadmill but its now home to my sick 13 year old cat. she loves it there so im not moving her space:) i just go around the house. anything just about can be an exercise. good luck to you.
  • nickiejohnson
    Options
    I'm from Bandera, about 30 mins away from San Antonio! :) I haven't been there in like 6 years but I still count it as home!
  • Buckwheat38
    Options
    welcome, this is the right place for help and support :)
    you can add me as a friend if you want