1mo progress- the scale doesn't tell the whole story!

Options
OMJqZtC.jpg

Seeing those numbers, you'd think nothing had changed- but I've gone from a waist of 31in to a waist of 27in, hips of 41 to 39, and am starting to fit into my old clothing again! My skin is clearer, my sleep is better, and I actually WANT to go work out!

Even if the scale says nothing has changed... it's entirely possible more is going on than you think.

Replies

• cmbauer99
    cmbauer99 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You are exactly right. Measurements count as well. Your killing it! Keep at it
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Your hard work is showing!
  • RedRider230
    RedRider230 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's an amazing difference for less than one month! Good job!
  • spickard34
    spickard34 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    This is inspiring measurements are where it is at I think. Keep up the hard work your are clearly kicking butt!
  • mthr2
    mthr2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this good reminder. I haven't taken measurements in a while and I'm at a point where the scale creeps, if it moves at all.

You've got a rockin' bod, btw.
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Thanks for the proof!
  • beckyjane78
    beckyjane78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOW!!!
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    StrongHealthyPowerful Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    So true! My scale hasn't changed in two weeks and I was getting really discouraged, but when I measured myself this morning, I was down a half inch on my waist and 0.75 inches on my stomach! Measurements very much help me stay motivated!
  • cah1255
    cah1255 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! What have you been doing for the past month?
  • Effalunt
    Effalunt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look fantastic. Thanks for the boost I needed today: the scale IS a liar!
  • allisonjforsyth
    allisonjforsyth Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!! You can totally see it in your legs, too! Great job!!!
  • NotJustADieter
    NotJustADieter Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! What have you been doing for the past month?

Just yoga 2x a week, eating a high protein, low carb diet at my BMR, and lifting weights.
  • trinibabe069
    trinibabe069 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    so true.. I've been trying to the lose the baby weight and I've been stuck at 170's for the past 3 mths but I've been able to fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes. I was a size 17 when I started working out and now I'm a size 9 in the space of 3 mths in which the scale haven't moved much. So inches counts more than lbs.

Keep up the good work.!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!