Treadmill needed

Options
I live in a 2 bedroom apartment on the top floor so it's hard to exercise since my neighbors can hear my cat's footsteps so I KNOW they'll hear my bug but hitting the floor lol

Anyone know where I can find a compact, good working treadmill for a decent price?

Thanks.

Duchess

Replies

• FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Just a heads up; if they can hear your cat walking, they'll definitely hear you running/walking on a treadmill. They're not very quiet, even the expensive ones at the gym can be quite noisy.
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I think an elliptical would be more quiet. Especially since you dont pick up your feet really.
  • Mica64
    Mica64 Posts: 4
    Options
    Call Gold's Gym Stoughton Ma 781 344-2222. My husband owns the Company and he is selling treadmills and elipticals all the time (due to the need to upgrade) I will check with him. They are in great shape and we have never had a complaint. I will let him know you may call. 508-572-2222, Michaela Martini My husband's name is Tom
  • MrsMills712
    Options
    Craigslist.com, at least around my area always has exercise equipment for sale.
  • DuchessofMD
    DuchessofMD Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd feel more comfortable with them hearing one constant hum of a treadmill then me jumpig up & down on the floor. I am friendly with my neighbors but still respectful to them.
  • DuchessofMD
    Options
    2 people I contacted on craigslist never responded. I do look on there still, just hopig someone here would have some connections or know someone with a treadmill to sell. thanks for your input :smile:
  • DuchessofMD
    Options
    Thanks so much for your reply. I'm in West VIrginia so I think that's a bit of a stretch but again, thanks so much. :bigsmile: