Join us!

Options
Hello,
We have a small little group that weigh's in on Fridays and we talk and encourage each other. But after over a year our group has dwindled....I realized that we are on thread number 26 and that might put people off!!! So if you are looking to make some great friends and be held accountable every Friday then come checks us out. We range from young and single to a tad bit older and married with kids....the one thing we have in common is our goal to feel better & live healthier lives.:drinker:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/127283-a-new-me-let-s-get-started?page=12#posts-1998647

Replies

• MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,734 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    We have a small little group that weigh's in on Fridays and we talk and encourage each other. But after over a year our group has dwindled....I realized that we are on thread number 26 and that might put people off!!! So if you are looking to make some great friends and be held accountable every Friday then come checks us out. We range from young and single to a tad bit older and married with kids....the one thing we have in common is our goal to feel better & live healthier lives.:drinker:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/127283-a-new-me-let-s-get-started?page=12#posts-1998647
    What do you mean, "a tad bit older"? :tongue:

Kathy's right, there are some really great people in our group. Come join us!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Hello,

What do you mean, "a tad bit older"? :tongue:

Kathy's right, there are some really great people in our group. Come join us!

LOL Jill...are you the oldest now? I think you are! Of the people that have checked in in the last 3 months or so.....

wait...do I count as a tad bit older now? I AM getting grey hairs..and my oldest is now a teenager....OMG I'm "OLDER"!!! Argh!!!!

Come on people, we rock and you know you wanna hang out with us!:flowerforyou:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,734 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I am the oldest now. I think Cheryl had a year or two on me, but we haven't seen her in a while, so I guess I get to be our senior member. I'll gladly step aside if someone else wants to wear the gray wig!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Silly ladies....I'm a "tad bit older" too!!! Robin, I'm older than you!
  • livingthegoodlife
    livingthegoodlife Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well, I also have a teenager so am probably in that tad bit older category as well. Would love to join a goup, count me in!