Looking for friends :) 50+ pounds to lose

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Tonya and I am in need of supportive and motivational friends :) I started this weight loss journey with my best friend, although she is the BEST support system along with my hubby I need to expand my team! I am currently on day 6 of the Advocare 24 day challenge. Please feel free to add me! My diary is open and I log daily. :):flowerforyou: :love: :smooched: :heart:

Replies

• linztx
    linztx Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Tonya and I am in need of supportive and motivational friends :) I started this weight loss journey with my best friend, although she is the BEST support system along with my hubby I need to expand my team! I am currently on day 6 of the Advocare 24 day challenge. Please feel free to add me! My diary is open and I log daily. :):flowerforyou: :love: :smooched: :heart:

So glad, we are in this TOGETHER.
    It definitely helps having an amazing support system, and someone to push us, and guide us when we really need it!
    I can't wait to see our results!
    I love youuuuuu, let's do this, but FOL!! ;)
  • Carol22355
    Carol22355 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • PudgyPanda91
    PudgyPanda91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have about 60 lbs to lose, and log daily.
    Diary open to friends!

Feel free to add. (:
  • Tonya_Michelle1984
    Tonya_Michelle1984 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks yall!! Friend request sent :)
  • Helenov
    Helenov Posts: 56
    Options
    Feel free to add me, cheers
  • HarleyQuinn26
    HarleyQuinn26 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I have over 100 pounds to lose and I am loggin in daily. My diary is also open to friends. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Tonya_Michelle1984
    Options
  • emoore19
    emoore19 Posts: 3
    Options
    Along with being my friend, you can friend my husband, arenaan70. He's also looking for friends! Good luck on your journey. Definitely helps to have a support system
  • erinedemers
    Options
    Hi, looking for friends, too. :) Same wgt loss goal.
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Anyone with a higher amount to lose is welcome to add me. I log daily and am very supportive. All you need to do is want it and return the same
  • nini6900
    nini6900 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    32 down, 50 more to go. I just sent you a friend request :-)
  • bakedpotato0909
    bakedpotato0909 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey all my name is Jessica. After losing over 100 pounds with WW, then gaining back 60 with my 2nd child I am really wanting/needing to get this weight off! I am glad to be on this forum to hinge support from others and provide my own support too. :-)
  • silvanshadow
    Options
    Hi! I recently joined MFP, and I've got about 60 to 80 lbs to lose (depending on how I feel when I get closer to my goal weight). I am doing weight training, getting back into running and taking a Zumba class a couple times a week. Feel free to add me :)
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 34 so far, with another 80-85 to go! Feel free to add me. :)
  • adeverett
    adeverett Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25 and looking to lose 60 pounds in 10 months. Please feel free to add!
  • cmr3399
    cmr3399 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Friend Request Sent ;-)
  • SqueakMonster
    Options
    Hi everybody ... I've got about 85 pounds more to lose, so feel free to add me! :)
  • Tonya_Michelle1984
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the awesome response! :heart: I hope to encourage and motivate all of you! :flowerforyou:
  • Juniper1221
    Juniper1221 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi new here and could use the support and motivation too please feel free to add me : )
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... When I started, I had 62 to lose and after 3 weeks, I have 52 more to go. The support and motivation you will find if you use this site regularly is amazing.

Stick with it. You've got this!