Garcinia-Cambogia

Options
Any opinions on this? I have been using the gummies for a couple weeks. If anything it feels like I am getting my sweet fix when I eat a couple of the gummies.

Replies

• BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    no real benefits other than that sweet fix im afraid. weight loss aids are usually bogus
  • rejectuf
    rejectuf Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you enjoy the gummies, because that's the only benefit you'll get from it.
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks - I guess there was a study to showed some weight loss with G-C but who knows. My wife bought them and they are actually quite tasty. My wife is always buying fad type stuff, she is looking for quick fixes.
  • teaganmayc
    Options
    Do a little research on GC and it may help with your question. Most people on here are 100% anti-GC and that's ok, but it will be hard to find support if you're asking about it! ;)

Make sure the gummies are at least 60% GC and don't have additional fillers in them - read the label for that info. Also, you should be taking about 3000mg of it per day and make sure you take it 30-60 minutes before eating.
  • AmandaLarson2013
    Options
    I have been using GC for about 2 months and it had not helped me lose any weight. I have only stayed at a constant weight. Mind you, I don't know if the GC is helping me stay there or the working out is. I do have a receptionist job, so Im sitting down quite a bit. But I honestly do not think it is working, I wouldn't waste your money on it.
  • AmandaLarson2013
    Options
    FYI the GC pill I've been taking is 80% HCA...