I overate......now what?

Options
by like 25 calories...the mango...was too tempting...and I had to eat all of the half portion. Should I excerise? But I am so lazy... I just burned 600 calories........Is there anyway I can burn 25 calories by just typing on my laptop? Breath rapidly? Idk...Out of ideas... Or let it be....

Replies

• brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    by like 25 calories...the mango...was too tempting...and I had to eat all of the half portion. Should I excerise? But I am so lazy... I just burned 600 calories........Is there anyway I can burn 25 calories by just typing on my laptop? Breath rapidly? Idk...Out of ideas... Or let it be....

Relax.
  • mjdmom5
    mjdmom5 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Let it be! It's 25 calories. Surely you've been under by 25 calories at some point this week.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    It's not going to hurt you. Take a deep breath, relax, and move on.
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I don't even worry about 100 over.
  • thirdaccountcharm
    thirdaccountcharm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think...I think I am going to get up my lazy bum and do jumping jacks for like 3 minutes.... Maybe like in a few hrs. When my body can take the painz.....The struggles...
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    I think...I think I am going to get up my lazy bum and do jumping jacks for like 3 minutes.... Maybe like in a few hrs. When my body can take the painz.....The struggles...

It's quite the unhealthy relationship with food you're currently displaying.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Just deduct 5 calories from your goal for the next 5 days;-)