New to MFP - On Jenny Craig Diet

Options
Hello all -

I've joined mfp to track my diet and exercise while on Jenny Craig (their site sux).

I've lost 18 lbs since starting JC in mid January and have about 90 more lbs to go to meet my goal. This will be my 3rd time losing over 100 lbs and this time I'm committed to not putting it all back on!

I'd love to talk to anyone else also using JC and/or in the Virginia area.

Thanks!

Replies

• msdna
    msdna Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi!

I am also doing Jenny Craig. I find it lines up really well with MFP! I have lost nearly 20 lbs in 2 months and have 40 to go!
  • wtlos4me
    wtlos4me Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I started Jenny Craig recently too! Looking to find other members for support.
  • luch14
    luch14 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone, I started JC at the end of February, the weight is coming off slowly but I guess I shouldn't complain at least it's coming off.
  • junctiongirl
    junctiongirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I am on week 2 of Jenny as well! Feel free to add me :)
  • Linasanz83
    Linasanz83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hi everyone i just started jenny craig this week and I'm looking for support and motivation. please add me. thank you everyone!!
  • nakitaminnie
    nakitaminnie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone

I have been on Jenny since the last week of March and have lost 22 pounds and 10.75 inches. I am very happy on this program. most of the food tastes good and I have a great consultant who is extremely supportive. I want to lose in total over 140 pounds. I have done all of the diets and have always gained the weight back so hears to the last diet I am going to do as I am committed to changing my life for the better.

Good luck to you all in your life journey you can do it!!!!!!!
  • trouse11
    trouse11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Trying the JC three day diet. It was $40 and no commitment .