43lbs down. 89lbs to go.

Options
12346»

Replies

• Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, but what I like is your attitude.

Keep going - These kind of posts "fire me up"! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Mariachicat
    Mariachicat Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl....you are inspiring!
  • Cleo58
    Cleo58 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with sways. Keep it up. The progress is showing!!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I can see the difference and looks like something you should be shouting from the rooftops.. Good for you on your success! You are doing fantastic. Keep up the good work and we look forward to the next set of photos.:happy:
  • mshopey
    mshopey Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    The support on here is phenomenal.
    x
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I can really see an awesome difference! Congratulations!!!
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! I can totally see a difference :bigsmile: Keep up the great work :wink:
  • jcbridge
    jcbridge Posts: 2
    Options
    Of course I can see the difference! You look great - You need to be VERY proud of yourself - You're awesome!

Congratulations! On we go to goal! xo
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    The change is VERY obvious. YOU are doing GREAT!! Can't wait to see your next set of pics. KEEP IT UP!!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    beautiful figure it's only going to get more shapely and more gorgeous as you keep going and doing great it's nice to see thanks for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!