OMG! MYFitnessPal was down!

Options
2»

Replies

• Britt269
    Britt269 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i agree i am addicted to this website i was upset it was down didnt know what to eat i didnt wanna over eat but thank god its back up
  • calvarado
    Options
    I totally did! I was checking on it over and over again, like I'd gone off the MFP.com OCD wagon!!!! I wanted to update my food and exercise for the weekend, log in my food for today to decide on a dinner menu... I was so relieved when I could finally log on. Very dramatic this morning for me! lol
  • rolandhulme
    rolandhulme Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Glad to see I was not the only one!
  • mhowe86
    mhowe86 Posts: 37
    Options
    Right!?!? and it went down at my lunch time! Thank goodness its back!
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    LOL We are all so sad!!! I kept walking by my computer every 3-5 minutes clicking on it again just to see if it was back. I was in panic mode as well!! At least we're committed or should be committed however you look at it. :huh:
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    HAHA! Yes, I did.
  • TennVolsGal
    TennVolsGal Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I know I hated it too! I refreshed and refreshed until my computer groaned!
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    I am such an addict! I was contemplating what to have for dinner when it went down which was very disorientating...
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I am on here more then facebook now!
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I freaked out a little and ranted at myself for not saving/printing off my food diary (I plan it all out in the morning).
  • Serenity79
    Options
    I had a mini-panic!!! I've only been using this place for a week, and it's made me realise how addicted I've become already, lol!
  • lynep
    lynep Posts: 3
    Options
    I didn't have to go through that downtime.. but I'm sure happy I didn't .. am addicted too to MFP.. I love it !.. such a great website !
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    It went down right at my lunch time. I had no idea what to eat! I'm a MFP addict and I don't want help to beat that!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Breathe, people. It'll be okay. Turn off the computer, go outside, talk to someone.
  • Serenity79
    Options
    I'm bed-bound at the minute, but thanks for the suggestion, lol!! :laugh:
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Hmm...it's 10 degrees out, with 0 degree windchill. I'm not going outside. :tongue:

But aside from that, I work at home and require being on the computer most of the day. I'm stuck here - and would rather be on MFP (during slow times). It keeps my motivation up!