Looking for friends

Options
Good morning everyone! My name is Christina. I am 29 years old....and I have made major changes in my life this past year and succeeded. I am a wife and mother who went back to school to pursue my dream and graduated valedictorian. I have now landed my dream job and want to focus on my HEALTH. I would love to be half way there by 30 (December).

I have about 80 lbs to lose and need some motivation and will offer some motivation in return. Im looking forward to making big changes!

Replies

• Tminus18
    Tminus18 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I am always looking to expand the support circle. You can totally do this. Set small milestones for yourself. 5-10 pounds at a time. It gives you a great boost of confidence when you achieve them which you WILL! :)
  • Chrissy_LPN
    Options
    Thanks so much!!
  • mjeller25
    mjeller25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! Feel free to add me also. I've been using this app for a couple of months now and recently started Jillian Michaels 30-Day shred - I'm on my 8th workout on Level one and I've already lost 3 lbs and also inches! I'm following a 1200 calorie diet and eating, lean, clean and green. I can explain more if you need. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • YollaDCgirl
    YollaDCgirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey, you are most welcome to add me...
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Make sure to read this if you have not already:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

Also feel free to add me :)
  • Chrissy_LPN
    Options
    Thank you! I'm:smile: going to look into that!
  • Pavithrah
    Pavithrah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me. :)
  • futurejedi
    futurejedi Posts: 111
    Options
    add me ill support you
  • MichelleS08
    MichelleS08 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!! :)
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    you can do this .... you are in the right place ...
  • kjonellb
    kjonellb Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello everyone!!
    I actually need to expand my list of friends because it is DEAD lol no one is really active.
    Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • jesusarolon
    jesusarolon Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have about 80 pounds to loose too. Feel free to add me. :)
  • silviadarling
    silviadarling Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just added you! Hopefully I can help! (:
  • italianspyce
    italianspyce Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Would love that kinda enery!!
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love helping others with motivation! :D
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Always looking for awesome new MFPals! Anyone feel free to add me and we can motivate and celebrate this journey together!
  • kristanvdub
    kristanvdub Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new on here so feel free to add me :) For me writing down my goals and reviewing and revising them weekly is what helps me stay on track. I do this not just with fitness but any goal really. For me if I break down a big goal into smaller weekly ones I'm not as apt to become discouraged if I don't have huge success right off the bat because I know that success comes in small pieces. Along with writing down your goals be sure to include your successes, you;ll be proud of yourself when you take a class at the gym so write it down to remind you of that extra thing you did in case later on you find yourself feeling discouraged. Hope this helps and good luck!!!
  • inespeters
    inespeters Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me.
  • MalayanTiger
    Options
    Add me, too, if you wanna! :smile: