Looking for 50th something

Options
Hi, I am 50 in July and would love to keep in touch to motivate and help one another towards our goal. I am working full time, children are grown up, one getting married this Saturday 14th June. I am nearly at my goal but really need to tone up now as well.
Would like to keep in touch with people to spur one another on and swap tips to keep going. :happy:

Replies

• 0utfit
    0utfit Posts: 11
    Options
    Congratulations on the upcoming wedding - Just get that over first, look stunning, and worry about the toning in July. My 2 cents opinion :wink:
    I'm 53 this month, 2 adults kids - my boy recently engaged, and my girl also talking wedding bells.
    I'd love to walk this journey with you.
    PS I'm in Australia
  • connie21605
    connie21605 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, oh its so lovely to speak to someone in Australia. I am doing some workouts, but left it too late really - but every little helps as they say. That is lovely news, you have one of each, boy & girl. I have two girls, expensive (weddings, :happy: ) You will probably be talking weddings then, sooner or later. Really lovely though, especially that my daughter has been through so much. She was diagnosed with crohns disease when she was 12, has a colostomy bag since she was 14 (was very poorly) she still has a way too go but never complains - so this wedding has been brilliant to organize and she deserves it sooooooooo much.
    Ha, enough about me. How long have you been doing MFP, have you much too lose, or just keeping track of your food intake.
    I have recently found chia seeds, which I have been using on my food. Really do help. Its the 11th June today and 7.06am. Not sure what time you will pick this up