Join my army!!

Options
Hey all, I have a few more pounds to go to reach my goals and would love to have more friends. All of my current friends are awesome and such a motivational group! I would like to expand my friends list, and get people involved in our fight against bad habits and unhealthy lifestyles. So join me on this incredible journey, and be freed once and for all! Who's with me?!

Replies

• maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you consider a bad habit or unhealthy lifestyle!
  • PowerKickChic
    PowerKickChic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Sure :) lol
  • nickymaz
    nickymaz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh from the threat title I thought you were actually joining the military.
  • torshi
    torshi Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sure, I need to really start stepping it in gear!
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    How can you really support 100+ people unless you spend all day on MFP? Sorcery?
  • ccpauley
    ccpauley Posts: 70
    Options
    I'm awesome and motivational. I can be bad though but not in the food kind :)
  • DvlDwnInGA
    DvlDwnInGA Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I need a kick in the *kitten*. I have got to get my butt in the gym. How do I join this Army and stay motivated. LoL
  • maizerage66
    Options
    Oh from the threat title I thought you were actually joining the military.

Haha nope. Guess this wasn't the best title for a thread, my bad! lol
  • maizerage66
    Options
    How can you really support 100+ people unless you spend all day on MFP? Sorcery?

I'm actually on here more than you may think. But just like anyone else, I won't see every status by every friend I have every day, but I do what I can and I do eventually get around to everyone soon enough. I mostly post quotes said by other people or myself and any progressions I have made. I just like to say things that will pump people up and get them motivated. I do what I can!