OVER NIGHT OATS - less than 100cals per serving!

Options

Replies

• coffeen14
    coffeen14 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try this this weekend! Sounds like a easy and filling breakfast =)
  • Jenn_Lyn1102
    Jenn_Lyn1102 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Bump..

This sounds like it would be good with mini chocolate chips.. Yummmm

This ^^^^ yummmmmmy!

Thanks OP!
  • Amy01Liz
    Amy01Liz Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Bump..

This sounds like it would be good with mini chocolate chips.. Yummmm

This ^^^^ yummmmmmy!

Thanks OP!

Your welcome! I havent tried it with the chocolate chips.. let me know how it turns out! :)
  • Tingababoo
    Tingababoo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Refrigerator Oatmeal w/PB2, Banana's , Chia Seeds, Greek Yogurt and Honey... even threw in steel cut oats!

10424234_10102396197956915_9181680955089936854_n.jpg?oh=31dbfe6bc8f5634c464002fbd7c0f4a8&oe=5414A9E7

AWESOME!

http://www.theyummylife.com/Refrigerator_Oatmeal
    I sub Unsweetened Almond Milk for the Skim Milk to cut down on cals :)

Here's the Apple Cinnamon one I made yesterday with Homemade AppleSauce
    10456775_10102394173059825_4717980538720190514_n.jpg
  • meshamoo
    meshamoo Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    bump
  • myfitnesspale3
    myfitnesspale3 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    This combination of grains, sugar, low-fat PB2 and whatever fruit you add such as bananas,

will probably stimulate hunger in another hour or so. Not low-carb. You'd be better off (and cheaper) with regular no-sugar high-fat peanut butter.
  • fosterbt
    fosterbt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    sounds yummy.. I'll definitely try this out! Thanks
  • Cari_n_Jax
    Cari_n_Jax Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I made this last night with steel cut oats... The steel cut oats are pretty high calorie and bring a bit more texture to it. I ate it for breakfast. In fact, when I remembered it was waiting for me, I jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen to try it. Definitely several servings there... way too much to eat at once. It is high carb but the steel cut oats are high fiber and I wasn't hungry again until well past mid-day. Thanks for sharing!
  • getnfit87
    getnfit87 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    made mine last night and had a hearty helping this morning, had added a scoop of protein powder and some flax seed meal, very satisfying, held me over all day, skipped lunch lol :) thanks again for the inspiration!
  • devilangel23
    devilangel23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    And this is gluten free as well. I was by chance looking at other website for gluten free reciepe and I found the refrigerated oatmeals there to day morning only. Will definitely try this.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    And this is gluten free as well. I was by chance looking at other website for gluten free reciepe and I found the refrigerated oatmeals there to day morning only. Will definitely try this.

Depenbding on your GF needs this may not be GF - a lot of people avoid oat gluten as well so if you 're going for the strictest of strict definitions of Gluten Free you need to ensure that you are starting with GF oats (yes it's a real thing :) )
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I'm going through a muesli phase atm. This sounds good!
  • bacarlson77
    bacarlson77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Itskaleena
    Itskaleena Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    sounds like a very good snack:)
  • antthony14282
    antthony14282 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Overnight Oats Recipe

http://youtu.be/R2wTAUFmbY4
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I need to try this.
  • FitCanuckChick
    FitCanuckChick Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this - it sounds like a perfect pre run snack for me. Exactly what my stomach can handle before my morning runs. And, 123 cals for a snack. Perfect!
  • simbaxleigh
    Options
    Saving this for later!