Beginning Exercise Group

Options
A lot of my MFP friends are very intense exercisers. While I admire their dedication, and their progress, I am just beginning to exercise. I'd love to start a group where beginners could encourage each other, set small goals, and keep each other accountable. I'd like to start out by making a 30 day challenge- 30/30/30 Everyone is at least 30lbs away from their goal, and we all commit to doing 30 minutes of walking, bike riding, jogging every day, and we promise to stay on the board and accountable for 30 days. If this sounds like something you'd like to do, let me know and introduce yourself to the board!

Replies

• Leenie34
    Leenie34 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in...
  • aghack
    aghack Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Leenie! I knew I couldn't be the only one!
  • kctj0815
    Options
    I would love to join... however I injured my back this past Saturday so won't be doing much of ANY moving... let me know when it starts though... unless this turns out to be something more serious then I think (I'm thinking pinched nerve... ice and Advil should do the trick!)... I'm set to start exercising again on Thursday... maybe even Wednesday! Love groups like this! Great idea!